Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In This Corner...Darwinian inspiration



I found a really wonderful personally inspiring photo that I love & want to use as part of the inspiration for my next collection - love everything about it. I am working on new designs right now.

(Photo: from Vogue Germany, Frida Gustavsson wearing Balmain) 


***

Today's Corner is brought to you by the ever-so-talented Jessica Darwin. Stay tuned for an exclusive interview with Jessica coming up here on kOs. And you might even get to see me wearing one of her spectacular neck corsets in the near future, as seen here and in my sidebar on the right. Excited? Well, that makes two of us.


(P.S. No, that is not real alligator.)


(P.P.S. In case you've forgotten about this, "In This Corner..." is a semi-regular segment where a guest designer writes the post or posts a photo and lets us all know a little bit about what goes on upstairs.)


Related Posts