Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jeff, Isabella, and Gary




1) I just came home from watching Jeff Bridges in a role almost as good as The Dude. Crazy Heart has great music, and was just the sort of slow, pretty, rambling movie I needed.

2) The fashion newbie that I am, I just realized who Isabella Blow is. I will never again see that scene in The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou the same as the previous fifteen times.

3) Lauren just clued me into the existence of a NY-based designer Gary Graham. I don't find anything particularly mind-blowing in his Fall 2010 collection (although there are a few such pieces from his Fall 2002 collection). However, I would constantly wear these seven outfits (the 7th and my favorite is below) exactly as they are if given the chance, week in and week out (yes, even with all that colour). Well, I wouldn't wear the cloven-heeled shoes.


(Photos via Style.com)


Related Posts