Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wunderkind



A couple of the photos that caught my eye whilst flipping through POP were ads for a German label I had never heard of, called Wunderkind. Unveiled in 2004 and quickly gaining international acclaim, Wolfgang Joop's designs are absolutely gorgeous, combining tailored sophistication with quirky prints and layers. It's the irreverent painted-on stripes and checks of the F/W 09 collection (below) that captured my attention in the ads, but with blue skies, sunshine, and melting snow, it's the delightfully fresh colours and knee-less leggings of the S/S 10 collection (above) that I'd love to don right now. Sigh.


And, in case you need even more pretty pictures to look at, here are my three favorite looks, a S/S 10 look sandwiched inbetween two F/W 09 looks.



Related Posts