Saturday, February 20, 2010

threeasFOUR, A/W 10/11



Forgive my failing mind, but I can not remember who's blog prompted me to put NY-based threeASFOUR in my bookmarks bar sometime in the last week or two. So I did previously see photos of the S/S 10 collection somewhere on the Internet, but it wasn't until today that I saw photos on Haute Macabre of the threeASFOUR A/W 10/11 collection, shown at NYFW. As I'm rather choked to be missing yet another Alexandra Groover (choreographed!) show at LFW (it's tomorrow, for any of you who need something to do in London!), I need to draw some comfort from other noir collections. True, Alexandra's newest collection is inspired by octopi, whilst this tAF collection reminds me more of the Watchmen movie (which was was alright, but octopi are fundamentally awesome, no matter who the critic is). But, Björk is apparently tAF's biggest fan, so I'll be content, at least for tonight.


Related Posts