Friday, February 12, 2010

Hexa by Kuho



I must admit that I really don't feel like blogging today. Yesterday's news has affected me much more than I could have expected. I'm incredibly saddened by the loss of beauty in the world. But perhaps that's a good reason why to continue bringing other sources of beauty to you. And so, here are some gorgeous images from the Hexa by Kuho A/W 2010 collection shown at NYFW on Wednesday. The designer, Kuho Jung, is very well-known in his home country of Korea and elsewhere, but the Internet failed to bring him to my attention until last week. It's obvious through these pictures why I would fall in love with Kuho's work immediately: the deconstruction/reconstruction, the black and grey palette, the draping, the layers, the jersey... Beauty still exists, and I'm thankful that this beauty allows me to still be somber.


(Top photo from Style.com, bottom photos from Corbis)


Related Posts