Monday, February 15, 2010

Antonio Marras



There are just some days when I need to wear something extremely pretty and feminine, in order to balance out the rest of the day's less-than-pretty factors. In such a situation, as today, I would want to wear something by Antonio Marras. A Sardinian designer based in Milan, his artisanal creations are "cultivated, emotional and romantic." Just what I need. And I've been neglecting blue for far too long. The four dresses above are from his S/S 10 'Laboratorio' collection and are available only at The Corner.com. And, if you can read Italian, there are a lot of gorgeous pieces for sale on his website. Sigh. Oh, and below are some more pieces from Antonio's new collection, just because I need more pretty things to look at (these photos via here). And if I do, that might mean that you do too.



(P.S. How do you like my new post editor? It allows me to post much larger photos. Let me know if this causes problems with the page loading!)


Related Posts