Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Stefanía Borrás



Forgive me, Susie Bubble, for posting these photos first. For I also have a deep love of grey jersey, and so I simply had to post these after finding the work of young Spanish designer, Stefanía Borrás, whom I looked up after you mentioned her in your post today (I simply had to, as I love her name!). These photos are of Stefanía's S/S 09 'Protect Me With Cockaigne' collection (click on them for more detail). I think I need those leggings (top photo and bottom right). Sigh.


(Photos via Projecte Bressol and Stefanía's website)

Edit (Thursday morning): A lovely email this morning from Stefanía's communication agency informs me that Stefanía's S/S 10 collection is completed, entitled 'Survival'. You can see a few of the pieces on Stefanía's NJAL page (such as the piece below), where her collection will be available beginning in February, aside from Merchant Archive in London. And for you lucky people in Spain, Stefanía will be showing her F/W 10/11 collection at the 080 Fashion Week Barcelona. AND, Stefanía is currently working on an organic collection (which I can't wait to see). Busy girl!

Oh, and those leggings? They're completely sold out. At least at Merchant Archive. Sigh. If anyone could find me a pair, I'd be the happiest girl ever.



Related Posts