Tuesday, January 5, 2010

degenerotika, Part 2



Well, I get my first structured shoulder piece (that lovely Janeane Marie dress, which, by the way, is light as a feather!), and suddenly I'm all about the shoulders. Sure, I'm a bit late on the uptake, but you know I'm not about what's trendy and when. Regardless, I'm assuming that the shoulder trend will be in the spotlight a bit longer, as this new bold piece by degenerotika is fresh from their 2010 Equiluxe collection (remember those scarily pretty black coats?). I think every turtleneck deserves such a gorgeous update. I also think this grey knit dress is absolutely darling, with its simplistic cut and detailed waist. Oh, how very poor I would be if I lived where I could actually go in shops that carried such fantastical things.



Related Posts