Tuesday, December 15, 2009

In This Corner...Hydra Dress



My favorite piece of clothing at the moment is my AW-09 Hydra Dress. It's so comfortable I can wear it all day, yet it's dressy enough to go out for a fancy dinner, etc.


***


Today's Corner is brought to you by the lovely and ever so talented Alexandra Groover. Besides the plethora of posts about her and The Hoody on my blog, you should read my exclusive interview with Alexandra here, and visit the Alexandra Groover website and online shop here (or click on her ad in the sidebar). You can also buy a few of her pieces on farfetch.com!

(P.S. In case you missed the memo, "In This Corner..." is a new segment on my blog, where a guest designer will write the post and let us all know a little bit about what goes on upstairs. Much more coming up!)




Related Posts