Monday, December 14, 2009

The Paris Dress



With the apartment all Christmasy and plans to adorn my dress form for a holiday outfit photo shoot (soon!), I have fallen in love with the newest addition to The Shop, The Paris Dress by Czajkowski (I feel like a first name is missing). I personally would wear the top styled as in the first photo, but I of course love having options. And, while I do not have £395.00, I can't believe that it's only £395.00! Absolutely beautiful. And since it's still -40 out, I need a coat to go with it, so I'll have to pick one of those perfect Kristofer Kongshaug ones...how about this one (below), to accommodate and show off the hand gathering/drapery/ruffles. Would it be a crime to wear those leggings and flats with the dress too? At least until I get to the party...


Ah, who am I kidding. I'd keep the leggings and flats on. And I'd probably get some armwarmers/long gloves to match.


Related Posts