Monday, December 7, 2009

Online medication


I thought that managing to eat part of a sandwich made me feel better, but it was simply an illusion. These, however, definitely make me feel better:


1) Kate Towers Goldilox Party Dress.


2) Attila Design Hide and Seek Convertible Submarine Cowl Scarf. Yes, this is quite similar to the one I purchased from Tiina in the summer, but I love it to pieces. And I like shiny things.


3) ArtLab Gift Certificates. Patricia has these listed in $25, $50, $75, and $100 denominations. Too bad it's so close to Christmas - this would've been the only thing on my Christmas list!


4) I just discovered that Doshaburi, the online shop I regularly window shop for Gemma Degara and butterflysoulfire, carries Marjan Pejoski pieces. Marjan is that genius Macedonian designer who created the iconic swan dress worn by Björk at the 2001 Oscars. His S/S 10 collection features spider web prints, so I might want to nab something from the F/W 09 collection (lace prints), especially as some of them are on sale. My man is afraid of spiders.


Related Posts