Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You're my favorite deputy



Thank goodness for Etsy Favorites and those Etsyians who leave their Favorites open. I just love browsing through my favorite sellers' Favorites and finding someone/something new to love. It's especially useful when I see something I like, forget to add that seller to my own Favorites, and then happily rediscover that seller when I go a-browsing again. Such is the case with my new Favorite Seller, J.alvo. Being "always vegan" and working a lot with jersey, I'm confused why I didn't add her before to my Favorites. Nonetheless, I'm stunned by the Orion Blazer that has just been added to the shop. Never been the type to wear a blazer, but I love love love the shoulders and the hem and the buttons and the whole thing. Sigh. I also love X 3 her slouchy convertible cape jacket. I don't think you can ever go wrong with a good comfy convertible staple piece.


And while we're on the subject of Etsy Favorites, this coral/sea anemone inspired light by Poaplum is my new Favorite Item, as you can see in my sidebar. Isn't it gorgeous? If it weren't for my new dress form (!), I'd have the perfect place for it in my living room.


Oh, and no, I don't leave my Favorites open.


Related Posts