Monday, September 28, 2009

High speed misses



I'm really feeling the effects of my super slowed down 'high speed' internet lately. Two updates by two of my favorite Etsyians have proven too fast for me to even think of pulling out that dangerous piece of plastic. Saturday's loss was black-eyed suzie's long awaited shop update, complete with all things witchy. I am still debating getting a pendant since I missed that Lady MacBeth one from the last update, but my favorites (above) have long been relegated to the sold list.

And today's loss is an unexpected shop update from the ever so lovely and talented Kate Towers. Kate has been on a bit of a hiatus lately, but it seems that Etsy stole away some of her time to interview her as the current Featured Seller. Kate also restocked the shop to prepare for the feature with some very lovely one of a kind pieces. However, yet again, my favorites (below) were gone before I got there. Sigh. Kate does say that she's hoping to be a bit more consistent in making/listing things in the future, so I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed on owning one of her pieces one day.



Related Posts