Friday, September 18, 2009

SS10 Wants


New wants via The Coveted (sorry they aren't handmade - I haven't yet found good handmade jeans and shoes on my frequent searches):


I've had an on again/off again love affair with wearing my jeans cuffed/rolled up for years. This photo from G-Star Raw's SS10 show at NYFW has definitely flicked the 'on again' switch. Can't explain why I would love drop crotch jeans with Chinese frog clasps, but I do.


And lately I've been lamenting the fact that I'm so tall and the same-ish height as my man, as I'm beginning to love shoes aside from Chucks and flip flops. And we all know that the best shoes are heels. But these SS10 Temperley flats are absolutely fabulous. Brings new meaning to steel-toed shoes. Of course I hope these would come in a vegan option.


Related Posts