Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Vegan leg wraps



Google kindly tells me that I'm way behind on this one, but I think I've finally found the perfect vegan boot via Ecouterre: Toms Vegan Wrap Boot. Well, almost perfect. Apparently I saw these before on Gravity Pope's website, but the way that they had wrapped them (the boot = elastic wrap, like an ace bandage) really didn't do any justice to the shoes, and the 'black' looked quite smoky grey to me. And, alas, it appears as though my size may be long gone now that I'm wanting to try them on. So, now the question is, do I risk ordering shoes online, and what non-black colour do I pick? (Okay, the questions are...)

Edit: Toms has a Canadian website with the boots in black and chocolate brown. However, they seem to ship via UPS, who might as well be my arch nemesis. Yes, I know Toms gives a pair of shoes to a child for every pair sold, but UPS would steal my soul if given the chance. Sigh.


Related Posts