Thursday, November 5, 2009

Links à la Mode, Round 3


It totally made my day today to find out that my interview with Susi of Quillinan fame was picked as one of the top 20 blog posts of the week from IFB members. I loved this interview so much and am quite tickled that a lot of people who don't usually read my blog will now see this interview and find out about the amazing Susi. AND, IFB indirectly called me professional! Well I'll be...Check out the other wonderful links below.


links a la mode

Go Fashion Bloggers, Go!


Edited by Debutante Clothing

As more and more print magazines fold, bloggers seem to be growing in professionalism and media legitimacy. When bloggers such as Previously Owned and kaKofonie Of si(gh)lenS can get the scoop on international designers, you know the fashion playing field is being leveled. If bloggers can host great giveaways like Retro Chick’s, I wonder why the FTC needs to play big brother. Fashion Pulse Daily wants to know if you even care. It seems we are becoming the pretty, little websites that could. Yay bloggers!

Links à la Mode : November 5th

Related Posts