Friday, November 27, 2009

Dietrich, S/S 10



Handmade/indie designed lingerie is the one thing that I have yet to convince my credit card to purchase. Which really seems silly, because if I can justify spending $150 on a top I'll wear maybe once a week, why not the same amount on a bra that I'd wear whenever handwashing and drip drying would permit? I believe I've stumbled upon a conundrum here, especially as I do love myself a pretty piece of lingerie for form or function. And I quite clearly hate going to the mall when my bras start disintegrating. Anyway, methinks I need to find out where I can get my hands on these new S/S 10 pieces by Frederika Cook's lingerie label, Dietrich. I love my high-waisted underwear for coverage, but those high-in-front but not-in-back bottoms are lovely. As are the lacey shorts. Sigh.


Related Posts