Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The best use of the news...



Speaking of the negative influence the media can have on the public, I think Canadian artist and designer Elena Gregusova has a genius remedy for the problem. Instead of reading tabloids and biased articles, I'm all for wearing the news. These wouldn't have withstood the torrential rains that we (finally) had today, but I'd gladly stay inside if I had the chance to don one of these green frocks...



How did I spend my time online before Not Just a Label? Well, I know the answer (Etsy). I spose I'll just have to have a love affair with two wonderful websites. And with the gorgeous pieces within. I'm still in awe of those Layered Trousers. And confused why I haven't bought them yet. Internet gods, do you need my mailing address? Sigh.


Related Posts