Friday, October 8, 2010

Urban Zen, Winter 2010/11



Though it had long been on my list of must-visit places for when I did eventually get to NYC, I made the executive decision while in Manhattan to not seek out Donna Karan's Urban Zen boutique. Having seen a price list for the summer collection a couple days before my trip began and realizing that the cheapest piece was roughly the amount of a month's rent cheque, I figured that it would be the best thing for my heart to not even go see the place in person. And I was only a few feet away from Donna Karan herself at the Fashion's Night Out: The Show. However, now looking at a map again, I realize that I was about two blocks away from it (on the day I ran away from the blogger conference and unknowingly walked past Carrie Bradshaw's stoop). Furthermore, the photos of the winter collection have me pining once again to go see this place for myself. Sigh.




Related Posts