Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Lost & Found, S/S 11





I tend to like simple lookbook photos of collections more than artsy editorials, as I can get a better take on what each piece looks like, and how they would work for me. However, I also feel like my life will remain incomplete since I never owned the now defunct Polaroid camera. And so, I present to you these gorgeous Polaroids (taken by Alessandro Esteri) of the S/S 11 collection from Lost & Found, a 'concept' label from designer Ria Dunn which is based in Tuscany. The label's concept revolves around craftsmanship and artisanal design, using luxurious and durable materials in each handmade piece. As things should be. Thank you to scoute. for alerting me to this amazing designer (of both womenswear and menswear!). (And thank you Alessandro for the sneak peak of the collection!)


Related Posts