Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Von Bardonitz, Part A



I had bookmarked Berlin-based Von Bardonitz's NJAL page long long ago because of the brilliant 'Oswald 1848' collection, which featured luxurious fabrics and a Baroque feeling in some pieces (not dissimilar to the last Alexander McQueen collection), whilst having more drapey and clean modern looks in other pieces. I still am at a loss why I didn't post about that collection before, and so will append a Part B to this post, composed solely of images.

Anyhow, I revisited that bookmark today to find new offerings of Von Bardonitz's A/W 10/11 'A perfect world story' collection. I personally love the Anne of Green Gables meets Tilda Swinton feel of the photos (above) and the unexpected shapes of these pieces, but at once imagined them styled with some layers and accessories. And so I was quite delighted to find these photos (below) on the Von Bardonitz blog (taken by Christoph Wehrer) from .HBC Couture: Designer Scouts show in January.


Brilliant, no?


Related Posts