Friday, April 2, 2010

LoveCarpet




It appears as though I blogged too quickly the other day, as I discovered some more things about those delightfully springy pictures from Dori Tomcsanyi. No, the photos above aren't also from Dori's new collection, but from the S/S 10 collection of a related label called LoveCarpet by designer Adel Kovacs, who shares the same artistic space as Dori, called k e p p showroom. You might have seen pictures of the Love Carpet A/W 10 'Hardtag Dress' floating around the Internets, as I know I've come across it a few times in my travels. Upon re-finding it again, I've decided that buying this dress would be the best way to prevent shopping sprees, at least in brick-and-mortar shops. Why is that, you say? Well, according to the description in The Shop, "these security tags are really working, so the dress is not recommended for shopping around." This is Adel's response to fast fashion, and I love it. I also adore the S/S 09 collection, seen below. It features both actual plastic hangtags and hangtag prints on nude fabrics, and lovely large knit pieces. I need that wardrobe, with all its contents included. Anyone else want to venture to Hungary with me?



Related Posts