Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Autumnal goodness


You know what? I'm quite comfortable admitting that I am ready for autumn. Yesterday's weather is going to stretch for at least the rest of this week, and I for one will not shed a tear. Perhaps it's the sunburn talking. But really, I have a tendency to layer practically every time I put clothes on, and this is not really the best habit when it's anywhere above 20 degrees. And my most favorite pieces in my closet are quite conducive to said habit. So is it wrong to imagine these pieces with some sleeved base layers and scarves (and maybe even leggings!)? Of course not!

...But, as I do, I'm also imagining wearing some other autumn-friendly pieces which I don't yet own or haven't yet worn. And so, without further ado, my dream autumn outfit for the rest of the week:


The Alexandra Groover Hoody + this lovely Makool embellished tee + A Bonzie Signature Bridal Skirt (minus the bridal-ness, perhaps in some smoky grey shades) + some L.Weatherread leg sleeves, unsure on the colour still (okay, so I'm not ready to give up the flip flops yet)

Bring on those yellow leaves!


Related Posts