Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Doors? Where we're going, we don't need doors...



One of the very few disappointments encountered on my NY trip was the fact that I didn't get to see any SHIN pieces up close at OAK, as I had arrived a week or two ahead of the expected fall/winter shipment. Really, I should've seen that coming, as it took me over an hour to actually find the store on Bond Street, and then another fifteen minutes to figure out how to open the door. And by 'figure out', I mean wait for someone to come out and realize that the door opened inwards, and not outwards. Have I mentioned that I'm a natural blonde? Sigh. At any rate, an email that showed up in my inbox today makes up for this hiccup a little bit (though I still might not want to show my face at that store again), as it contained a nice 10% off code to use in the SHIN online shop from now until November 8th. I really love all the little details Shinwon has put into these jersey and wool pieces, such as the back hem slits on the long sleeved tops, the thumbholes (something I'll never grow too old for), elbow slits, double layers, and attached scarves. 


Most of the pieces from the last collection are already marked down 25-50% off, and it wouldn't hurt to see if that 10% off code would work on top of that. Oh, right, the code is WINTER (you didn't think I'd leave you standing at the online door you were convinced was locked, did you?). Just think of all the acupuncture/beekeeping training sessions I can afford with the money I'll save...


Related Posts