Sunday, November 21, 2010

Borg? Sounds Swedish.



Speaking of eBay, I think it's time to post about some new Maria Severyna pieces. I've had my grey Maria wool wrap for about a year now, and, non-coincidentally, I must say it's been a rather warm and stylish year. While Maria does create some lovely summery pieces (such as my sheer silk wrap), I truly think she excels at the use of heavier fabrics. Enter her new angled vest (above) and capped dress (below), both in a gorgeous green and black pebbled wool. Simply lovely.


Having said that, I would still be tempted to put in this season's version of my wrap, as it now comes in jet black (below). Sigh.


P.S. In case you were wondering, while most of Maria's pieces can still be found at Designer Dream Closet, Katherine's eBay shop (which has switched to this username) is stocked with the new pieces.

P.P.S. Why do the post-original Enterprise crew Star Trek movies suck?


Related Posts