Monday, August 23, 2010

You oughta know



If you're like me and you were rather disappointed to miss out on Wolfgang Jarnach's pop-up shop, you'll be happy to know that some of his pieces are now available online via email, including some hand-dyed tees, wonderful blouses, and pants galore! I really love those cross-over pants (available in two colours), reminiscent of my Vivienne Westwood harem pants. And I'm intrigued by the beige pants (even though they have pleats), as they're a cashmere/linen blend (there are also two other colours available, but in different fabrics). But I think I'm leaning towards the zip pants (also available in beige). Yes, they're on male model in the photo here, but I happen to know that they look fabulous on women as well. I suggest you prepare yourself to hear and see more about Wolfgang around here. Because I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...


Related Posts