Friday, August 20, 2010

Danish pastries



In trying to find more info on the Danish designer behind this fantastic wintry look, namely Tine Winther Rysgaard (photo via Fashion156), I stumbled upon some wondrous dresses. I have no idea who the students are that are responsible for these looks, except that he/she/they are also BA students like Tine, but at the Designskolen Kolding (Tine studies at the Danmarks Designskole). Graduates from both design schools had the opportunity to show their graduate collections at last week's Copenhagen Fashion Week. I find this dress below combines the two pieces I'm debating on and developing outfits around for Fashion's Night Out: The Show, as I'm either wanting to wear my ArtLab Charlie Chaplin Couture Bib over something, or my mono Scarf Dress...or both.


I also quite love the shape of this dress. However, if I were to wear this dress out, I'd hope someone would let me know that I spilt my water all down it's front.


And this is just lovely. Like the ArtLab Andromache, but in eveningwear/beachwear form. Hey Patricia, that's not such a bad idea actually...



(Runway photos via Copenhagen Fashion Week)


Related Posts