Sunday, August 1, 2010

Liza Rietz, F/W 10/11



Liza Rietz's newest collection has taken me by surprise, as it's quite a departure from her architectural and voluminous pieces from previous collections, not to mention her predominantly black and white colour palette. Though really I shouldn't be too shocked, as those lovely sueded silks and pieces like the wonderful Triangle Blouse from the last collection were pointing in this direction...


I think these five new dresses from Liza are captured quite beautifully in these calming photos by Annie Beedy. Somehow I feel I would be sorely missing the bay window reading nook I've always longed for if I were wearing one of these dresses. And methinks I would be revisiting the idea of getting mandolin lessons... 


Check back at Liza's Etsy shop soon, where these softly draping numbers will be available later this month.


Related Posts