Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm tired


So, we'll have today's dislikes up first since I don't like them and would like to get them out of the way.

1) Today. May 13th is when my Opa predicted he would die. Now my family thinks he has some form of dementia, so perhaps I'm the only one to be slightly apprehensive of this date. But it was one of the first things he said (with pointing and broken German) when seeing him for the first time in 4 years, so it's hard to forget for me. And some people just seem to know such things. So I'm dreading that phone call.

2) Rarely seeing my extended family.

3) Not being in Ireland. Many reasons for this, but today's reasons being that my dream job is there and I can't find albums at my local record shops of Primordial, a band from Dublin.

Today's likes:



1) My husband. He went from your average weight couch potato to Mr. Lean and Green (in the eco sense of course), all from mountain biking on our local trails and indoors on his trainer in the winter. God bless Gary Fisher and everyone else who invented the mountain bike. :)





2) My Wii Fit. I feel so old today and I know it's because I haven't been on my Wii Fit since last Thursday. Hopefully I can get off the couch tonight so I can regain some energy and get rid of this stiffness.




3) Free Starbucks Venti Caramel Apple Spice. I still have $16 in gift cards from Christmas. :) It makes my throat feel a bit better and it tastes oh so lovely.




Someone needs to invent a machine to physically replicate the ideas I have in my head for sewing projects. I have so many and no motivation. Perhaps if I was in Ireland...


Related Posts