Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ace of Hz


This is definitely the best thing to happen to me today, though this video deserves more praise than that, given the ridiculousness of my day (anyone have tips on how to ready your apartment for bedbug fumigation whilst being unable to walk from supposed tendonitis of the foot?). It also deserves to be nicely centered, but I can't seem to make that happen. Anyway, "Ace of Hz" is the newest single by the outrageously good looking band known as Ladytron. Sadly, it doesn't mean an upcoming album of new tracks, but instead a 'best of' album with two new songs, "Ace of Hz" being one of them. I'll take it. I'll also take a flight to Montreal, please. Point of explanation: This video takes me back to walking through the ruins of Montreal at Pointe-à-Callière, the Museum of Archaeology and History.




Related Posts