Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's not easy being green...


Just one more week of this living out of a garbage bag business, and hopefully I can return to a slightly more normal life. The kind of life which involves a couch and outfits that are at least a tad fashionable. I think that my friend, Tyler W, might've subconsciously named his newest tune after me and my unfortunate not-yet-St. Patrick's Day-outfit yesterday, which was composed of way too many shades of green. Sigh.


Speaking of green, I have found the perfect pair of army green pants, no less than nine years after growing out of my beloved Kat Stratford-inspired pair. Found on eBay, these are from Alexander McQueen's S/S 2005 menswear collection, as seen directly on the runway (photo via Style.com). I could only be happier if I managed to pull a non-green shirt out of a garbage bag to wear with them...


And speaking of non-green, I love love love this new jersey cardigan by hier apparel. The parabola-inspired shape and draping is beautiful. I even like the mauve colour. But I have to wonder, could Laura make it in green?



Related Posts