Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blondes and Beaches





This is essentially a re-post of Susie Bubble's post yesterday, but these designers and pieces intrigued me so much that I needed to both see better photos and subsequently share them with you. It's also (finally!) moving-back-in day AND the day on which my man and I legally became a couple, so I thought a quick yet pretty post would be the best way to go on this cold and blustery day. The above pieces are from the A/W 11/12 collection of Serguei Teplov, which was presented at Moscow's non-fashion-week fashion week, known as Cycles and Seasons. I'm told that Serguei is one of the most famous Russian designers, which makes sense with these designs which look so comfy yet so classy at the same time. I must also say that I completely love this muted colour palette, though that could probably go without saying if you've seen my back. 

Below is a look from the A/W 11/12 collection of Russian designer Lena Vasilyeva, who also showed at C&S. If I could have my way right now and be back on the beach on which we got legally married,  would be wearing this.


(Photos via Vogue.ru)


Related Posts