Friday, May 21, 2010

Frequent Flyer



Tonight brings our week of fantastic events (complete with hefty ticket prices) to an end, quite nicely concluded with the pretty much annual stop from the utterly intense Henry Rollins. I think this will be the 3rd or 4th time I've seen him, whilst my man has seen him a couple more times than that. As our local newspaper SEE said, getting to regularly see 'Hank' on his neverending spoken word tour is like seeing that 'angry, cool uncle you can't wait to visit.' I always leave the 'show' with my head full of funny, heartbreaking, and inspiring stories. And the urgent need to travel.


Anywho, on a non-related and very non-punk rock note, the trio of fabulous outings has made me realize that I don't have a good outing bag ('good' of course meaning I can fit my wallet, a bottle of water, and a book in). Which of these hier apparel clutches shall I pick to remedy this? Yes, both of these contain leather in their original design, but the lovely Laura has offered to make a vegan option if I/you so desire. The one on the right looks plenty big for a small tome, but I do love the strap and elastic closure on the left one...Any thoughts?


Related Posts