Monday, June 1, 2009

Bonzified Punk



I'm so relieved to see that the newest listing in Bonzie's shop is already on hold for someone. The little secret is that this gorgeous jacket was the last custom order that I worked on with Bonzie for myself, before they decided to close the custom branch of the label. My bizarre and chaotic ideas were perhaps a bit too bizarre and chaotic at an extremely busy time for Bonz and Ger, and so something got lost in the translation and I decided that someone else should give it a better home. Nonetheless, it does make me quite sad to see something that was made expressly for me disappear forever. Sigh. It looks oh so lovely on Ger though, that's for sure!



Anyway, the last two days have been scarf days, so I think that I need to buy the Necklush I've been eying. It'll look wonderful with my new ArtLab Andromache's Deconstruction dress when that arrives...


Related Posts