Friday, July 9, 2010

Tele-commandments



I suppose shouldn't be surprised that, just as my vacation is about to start, I suddenly feel rather poorly. Well, maybe not 'suddenly'. This week has been rather exhausting. Perhaps it's because my body hasn't had to deal with hot weather for about 12 months. And daily thunderstorms. And less coffee. Hmm. I have one more scheduled shift before my week of vacation officially starts, but honestly, I'd rather just sit and watch some TV with a good pot of tea. Too bad I don't have TV...

As for the photos, these are from Divya Raman's label FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), particularly from the (absolutely brilliant) 'Tele-commandments for a cathodic soul' collection. Whilst Divya graduated with her MA in Digital Fashion from London College of Fashion in 2008, it seems that she is rather a household name (at least in some households), in part because of her stint as a finalist on Project Runway India in 2006, and her previous experience as a designer for international brands. At any rate, no matter how familiar you are with Divya or her past/current projects, there is no denying that you've never seen television, religion, and art brought together just like this...


Select FMCG pieces available here!


Related Posts