Monday, June 11, 2012

Breathing


I just got back from a 5-day trans-provincial roadtrip to visit both sets of grandparents. We used to do this sort of trip regularly when my sister and I were younger and still living at home, but I can't even remember the last time the four of us went together. It was a pretty intense weekend and I'm planning on writing a post about it after I process a bit and scan some epic pictures of my one Opa when he was younger (and much more stylish) than me. But for now, I'm posting a short film Anna Österlund of Ravishing Mad did with her husband Truls Bråhammar and composer Mikael Karlsson. It's a bit disturbing, but it somehow reminds me of the first half of this weekend's trip, in more ways than one. For more info on the film, read Anna's blog on it. Among other things, Anna is such a fantastic writer. I could read her posts all day.



Related Posts