Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!




Starting today, Josefin Strid has posted sample items on sale and has put all A/W 11 items on sale. I was all set to calculate the conversion of SEK to CDN, but then I saw that they only ship within the EU. Sigh. Some lucky (EU and size 36) girl will be getting the perfect sliced felted wool Chopin Coat at less than ten percent of the original price.

If you're looking for a cheaper Christmas present, a new Eluveitie song (which will be on their new album to be released in February) has just been posted (click here). You're welcome.

Anyway, I'm off to try to make my VCR work so I can watch It's A Wonderful Life while I wrap some presents, and then try to get my new Tiffany glasses adjusted so I can actually wear them. Though I feel like I'm cheating on Dame Westwood by wearing them...


Related Posts