Sunday, January 22, 2012

InAisce, F/W 12/13





I had nearly forgotten the thrill of a new fashion week season, and of seeing a new collection so wonderful that I couldn't post it nearly fast enough. But my memory has now been gloriously jogged by InAisce's F/W 12/13 'Pilgrim' collection. Each photo of the lookbook is actually composed of two outfits, the left on a guy and the right on a girl. Perhaps it's just a coincidence, but the majority of the outfits on the male model incorporate leather or fur, and thus my cropping job predominately features her and not him (sorry, guy). That being said, I think this is my favorite InAisce collection by far, at least in how it's styled. And, while the gorgeous silhouettes and overall detailing are as to be expected, I quite appreciate the attention Jona has paid to the side and back profiles this time around (warning: gorgeous back draping below). The question is, why am I not in Paris to see this presentation tomorrow? Sigh.


(Photos via InAisce's Facebook)


Related Posts