Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh Tilda

The past few weeks, I've been toying with the idea of going on a trip by myself, as my man is in school and likely can't go anywhere with me. My job affords me a ridiculous amount of paid vacation, and so I'm thinking I should go somewhere for a week, possibly somewhere while a fashion week is going on. You know, just in case I can score an in somewhere. So I've been researching a trip to New York City, although there aren't really any designers I'd want to get in to see at fashion week. But, aside from the plethora of museums I would gladly spend hours in, not to mention Central Park, I'd love to get into are a couple of events during The New Yorker festival, which is held in October. Last year, one of the talks was with Tilda Swinton. I just know I would be quite enraptured if I could be in the same room as her. Really, if the whole being Björk's personal designer thing doesn't work out, creating one piece for Tilda to wear would be quite a thrill. I love this gorgeous video that she did with Pringle of Scotland (who I must admit I hadn't heard of before this video). Sigh.


Related Posts